This free resource draws on over ten years of language learning and language teaching experience, to deliver the most effective tips to learn a language!
It is a presentation I’ve delivered for years as a language teacher – to high school students, university students, friends and other teachers. The file formats in this resource are PDF and PPT – use whichever one you find easier.
There is something in here for everyone – tips ranging for the absolute beginner, to the more established learner.
It is constantly being added to and will always be available for free.
The best information available from the world’s language acquisition experts is included.
Additionally, the techniques and mindsets of Language Hackers (people who use tips and tricks to learn a language quickly) are revealed.
The resource is 100% free.
SIMPLE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Add it to the Shopping Cart button like any other item on the site. It will come up with $0.00.
2. Just like any other item, click on “Check out”. As normal, enter your e-mail address for the download.
3. Just like any other item, click on “Continue to Payment” (although in this case, there will be no payment).
It will then say “Your order is free”.
Click on “Complete Order” as normal and the digital download will be sent to your e-mail address.
There will be no card information required. As it is a digital download, it will be delivered to your e-mail address.
4. If there are ANY problems downloading or opening any of the resources, please contact us at:
and allow 48 hours for us to get back to you
5. We update our learners by e-mail with offers and free resources. These e-mails are sparse but valuable. However, if you want to be removed from the mailing list, you can easily press Unsubscribe on any of these emails (with the exception of invoices etc., these must be sent).
6. Reviews are sincerely appreciated.
7. Additionally, we are constantly refining all of our resources. If you have any feedback (ideas for future topics; things you enjoyed; or suggestions in general) send us an email – we love to hear from our learners.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Margaret Thompson –
Fantastic! I really enjoyed these tips. Thank you